Stroll through the heart of historic Rome and see intricate carved fountains, iconic churches, bustling piazzas and much more with our city walking tour.
Our walking tour experience takes you on a relaxing stroll through the ancient heart of Rome, starting at Piazza della Repubblica and ending at St Peter’s Basilica, giving you the chance to discover the classic sights with a highly-trained guide, with stops at the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona. It is a wonderful way to immerse yourself in the history of Rome to gather a true understanding of Italian culture and Roman life.
Included in this tour:
- Tour guide
- Stops at Piazza della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Nayads, Trevi Fountain, La Colonna di Marco Aurelio, Palazzo di Montecitorio (which was designed by Bernini), Palazzo Madama (the seat of the senate) and Piazza Navona
- Visit inside the Pantheon
- Bus ride passed Castel S. Angelo to Vatican City
- Visit to St Peter’s Square
- Free time to discover the delights inside St Peter’s Basilica
How to book
If you have booked a holiday package to Italy with us and want to reserve this tour to complement your vacation, please call your personal adviser on 61 2 9056 7018 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to enquire about our personalised holidays to Italy, click here to send an online enquiry and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.